Adoption of cloud computing can help you to reduce operational expenses, boost innovation, unlock new possibilities, and realize your strategic IT objectives faster, or it could just be a tool to regain your lost core business focus.
No matter what your goals are, capitalizing on cloud computing is a significant IT decision—one that can have far-fetching implications on your general IT strategy, future IT technology acquisitions, regulatory obligations, staffing, governance, and eventual technology-enabled business goals realization.
The premise that a single technology decision could impact so much—and that too across varied organization functions—makes the choice both critical and sometimes very difficult, especially in the rapidly emerging and continuously shifting cloud computing landscape.
Furthermore, cloud computing is a direct and obvious fit for many scenarios, including the ones that require a thorough analysis of the changes, risks, and opportunities that a compute model brings to an enterprise.
This analysis is critical in the context of the client’s unique needs, technology landscape, and IT strategy, and thus requires varied, cross-cutting discipline and expertise, besides the core cloud computing specialization.
Cybage appreciates and understands the unique cloud computing variants that affect IT decision-making.
Our cloud consulting offerings are designed to support you through your decision-making process, from exploratory evaluations to cloud strategy to solution and technology decisions.
Our cloud consulting services ensure you ask all the right questions, get clinical answers upfront, and make informed cloud and IT decisions— the ones that will help you accomplish your business objectives!
Cloud consulting expertise
- Cloud value assessment
- Cloud TCO assessment
- Compliance and regulatory implications assessment
- Security and data sovereignty implications assessment
- Availability and BCP implications assessment
- Enterprise adaptation needs assessment
- Information and workloads classification strategy
- Migration assessment: current vs. asset light vs. virtualized vs. cloud
- Migration strategy
- Governance strategy
- Compliance strategy
- Converged cloud strategy
- Ecosystem leveraging strategy
- Cloud internalization strategy: consumption, administration, and governance
- IT strategy re-engineering for cloud inclusion
Solution and technology consulting
- Service provider decisions
- Platform and technology decisions
- Frameworks, building blocks, and appliances
- Enterprise integration decisions: data, identity, and systems
- Compliance and security consulting
- Capacity planning and sizing
- Solution architecture
- HA, DR, and BCP solutions